PCCharge software turns any PC or PC-based POS system into a secure payment-accepting and processing device without interfering with other programs.
It supports a wide range of peripherals, making it easy to accept all payment types including credit, debit, EBT, checks, stored value/loyalty, purchasing cards (level II), Interac (Canadian) debit, and more. PCCharge is a cost-effective solution for all business types including brick-and-mortar merchants, e-commerce, MOTO, and QSR/restaurant.
Through its intuitive graphical user interface, PCCharge allows merchants to easily maintain a customer database, manage recurring or installment billing, run robust, business-friendly reports, process offline transactions, reprint historical receipts, and so much more. All the tools needed to successfully manage your transactions are at you fingertips.
PCCharge is a PA-DSS validated solution that features many security safeguards and anti-fraud controls. Through its use, merchants are one step closer to achieving PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance and protecting their business interests.
- Certified with major credit/debit/gift card and check processors
- Multiple payment types accepted: All major Credit Cards, Debit Cards, EBT, Purchasing Cards (Level II), Gift/Loyalty Cards, and Check Verification, Guarantee & Conversion
- Certified for multiple connectivity methods, including Dial-up Modem (Direct Connection),TCP/IP (Leased Line), TCP/IP (Internet), TCP/IP (ISDN).
- Client Server software supports customer database capabilities, card readers, PIN pads, and check readers
- Customer database with recurring and installment billing allows you to schedule payment processing according to your specific business requirements
- Supports single or multi-users. There is no limit of merchant numbers in PCCharge Pro. (See Note below)
- Designed for stand-alone, client-server, or integrated solutions. Use out of the box or as part of an integrated POS solution.
- Robust and customizable reporting features
- Real time or batch transaction processing
- Split dial authorization for Discover and American Express (selected processors) and direct settlement option with American Express saves merchants money!